My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wiki on EI

I would consider several reasons for including a wiki to help broaden students' understanding of the concept and how to apply the techniques they learn in real world application. To begin, students would be asked to add to the resources page regarding EI and explain who that resource was helpful in better understanding the concept of EI.

I might possibly ask students to find videos and other information to include in a notes page regarding EI, again to assist in broadening their understanding of EI.

Perhaps I might consider adding a page where students would a list tips and tricks for handling emotionally charged situations. Students might include examples of how their suggestions have worked for them in the past.

There are several ways in which a wiki could play a part in a workshop or course on EI depending upon the specific learning objectives. Contributions to the pages would depend upon the content being taught during the course and regular posts would be part of the course requirements.

2 comments:

  1. hey, where is a link you your wiki?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of tips and tricks. I think I would incorporate the information into some of the class assessments to motivate the students to take them seriously.

    ReplyDelete